Friday, 9 December 2011

I have returned.

So, It's been a fair few months since I last blogged but I'm determined to get back into it properly. I may as well update you all on what's been going on.


SINCE I LAST BLOGGED:



  • I became single after 4 and a half years, felt liberated and quite by chance crossed paths with the most wonderful man I have ever met and have now been with him for just over a month.
  • I acquired a position in a band called the High Flyers, singing Rockabilly music!
  • I returned to Uni and am thus going to Berlin in Feb. 
  • I actually tidied my bedroom.
  • I took photos...
  • I put some blonde in my hair.
  • I got a new job in a bar. 
There's probably loaaaads more... but here's my hair: 



1 comment:

  1. Hello again, dear Shell! My goodness, all three of my Liverpool friends dropped out at the same time. I'm glad you're back and happy to learn of the exciting new developments in your life. I hope you can post a video of your band. Your hair looks very pretty! Stay in touch, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete