Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Since my last posts.....


I decided it was time to cut my hair off again as it's Summer (if Britain can even say it has a Summer) and it's so much easier to maintain a vintage hairstyle. The two dresses are 1950's purchashed from my friend Kitty who owns Curious Orange in Liverpool. When I post a better post about the dresses, i'll link you all to her Facebook Page so you can have a little look at her other vintage stock. The dresses were £30 each.



Also, my obsession with Vincent Price has grown by the day. I bought this off eBay for $9.99 which worked out at about £6 ish. It's my new love! The dress in this picture was £39.99 from CULT in Liverpool. I'm also wearing MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo. Just in case yanno...you were interested;)


A picture from before I chopped all of my hair off...I bought a new boater as the rain ruined my last one. This one was £8 from New Look as opposed to a modest £3 from Primark. I miss my old cheap one! 


Ohh, and I'm now waiting for this dress to arrive that I've just won off eBay for £19.99. :)

5 comments:

  1. You look like young Elizabeth Taylor, Shell! You're a classic beauty and it's good to see you blogging again. Missed you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses and your hair looks great I keep wanting to lop my hair off but I am so fickle. F.Y.I I adore Vincent Price x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is fabulous Shell!
    You always look adorable =)


    Leanne
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete