Monday, 25 April 2011

Last day of Uni.

Here's a few photos from my last day of University. Although, yes, I've done nothing but complain about University since I started there, I've decided to stay on and quite miss my friends already. I've even picked my modules for next year; Thatcher's Britain, The Berlin Wall, The Rise and Fall of the British Empire and the dissertation module. During this time, i'll be completing an Open Uni course in Scientific Archaeology and have almost finished my Art & Life in Ancient Egypt course with them. Then after my 3 years of History, i'm hoping to get onto an Egyptology Masters Degree and i'll see what happens from there.


1 comment:

  1. You're a brainy beauty, Shell. I'm still learning how to wave bye-bye! Have a fine week, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete