Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Gladstone Magazine.

Everyone take a look at GLADSTONE MAGAZINE - a new magazine based in Liverpool all about Vintage! Also proud to say I'm writing an article for the first issue and you can find me on the website under the 'Meet the Writers' section. I'm really excited about this opportunity and hope everyone enjoys this fantastic magazine!

In other news, I had another photoshoot with Darren today and afterward we went for some tea and cake. It was lovely to see him and I got a big birthday hug (i'm 19 on Thursday) as well as a lovely card and chocolates! Pictures to follow...

4 comments:

  1. Ooo congratulations hun! Can't wait to see the new pictures =)


    Leanne
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I've given you an award, go get it!!! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shell, this is an exciting time in your life and I couldn't be happier for you. Things are breaking your way on a number of fronts: magazine contributor, dazzling model, blog award winner, dream holiday coming up... Enjoy being young with everything ahead of you. In case I don't have reason to post another comment before Thursday, I want to wish you a very happy birthday! You are a delight, Shell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Leanne! xxxx

    And I'm so excited, Tom. I think at this rate, by I may have taken over the world :P ahaha. And thankyou very much for your birthday wishes xxxx

    ReplyDelete