Saturday, 8 January 2011

A Thankyou for my Blog Award to Irene.

Ever the kind hearted German lady, Frl. Irene Palfy has awarded me this;



Now apparently I have to list seven facts about myself and pass on the award to ten more people. However, stay glued to my blog for this, as I'm not even following ten people on this yet. (I am on my old blog though) Here's my seven facts anyway;

  1. My kitten, Poppy, was found by us outside of my window crying and alone. 2 days before this I'd said to my Nan ''I wish an abandoned kitten would show up on my doorstep so my Mum wouldn't be able to say no when I wanted to keep her.'' Spooky.
  2. I believe in the supernatural to a crazy extent. My house is also badly haunted.
  3. My favourite place is Tenby, Wales. I practically grew up there.
  4. I'm a scouser....a posh one. None of this ''Chiccccckkkkkkkkkkken'' malarky.
  5. My Grandad is proabably the most interesting person I know and he's done the strangest combination of jobs imaginable...
  6. I live in my head 99.9% of the time. I also don't want to get old.
  7. I do an amazing Kate Bush impression. (hahaaa)

1 comment:

  1. Well congratulations to you, stylish blogger! I'm glad you're back open for business, Shell. Your list reveals interesting facts about you.

    Regarding #1, I have learned that when you ask the universe and do so with integrity, you often receive. What does "ask with integrity" mean? It means that you have prepared yourself. You have made yourself ready to receive and worthy to receive.

    #2 I believe in ghosts and wish I would meet one because I believe all ghosts are friendly.

    #3 reminds me of one of my all time favorite songs and videos from the late 60's, "Nothing but a Heartache" by the Flirtations. Please watch this surrealistic video which was filmed at the ruins of Tintern Abbey at Monmouthshire, south Wales.

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdneqq_the-flirtations-nothing-but-a-heart_music

    When I read #4 I didn't know what to make of it until I checked this website:

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hEY9k0o1q7QJ:www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3DSCOUSER+scouser+definition&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

    The impression that you have made on me in the early going matches the definition of a scouser posted on that site: "easy going, up for a laugh, and welcoming to outsiders, and usually posess a strong wit..."

    #6 I also live inside my head 99.9% of the time and there's no way I'm going to let myself get old.

    Cheers to you for your blog award, Shell! You are a fascinating young woman with a lot on her mind and much to share. I hope that you will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete