Now apparently I have to list seven facts about myself and pass on the award to ten more people. However, stay glued to my blog for this, as I'm not even following ten people on this yet. (I am on my old blog though) Here's my seven facts anyway;
- My kitten, Poppy, was found by us outside of my window crying and alone. 2 days before this I'd said to my Nan ''I wish an abandoned kitten would show up on my doorstep so my Mum wouldn't be able to say no when I wanted to keep her.'' Spooky.
- I believe in the supernatural to a crazy extent. My house is also badly haunted.
- My favourite place is Tenby, Wales. I practically grew up there.
- I'm a scouser....a posh one. None of this ''Chiccccckkkkkkkkkkken'' malarky.
- My Grandad is proabably the most interesting person I know and he's done the strangest combination of jobs imaginable...
- I live in my head 99.9% of the time. I also don't want to get old.
- I do an amazing Kate Bush impression. (hahaaa)