Monday, 10 January 2011

Some pictures of me, by Darren Cheshire.








These were taken by my dear friend Darren. You can buy his new photography Magazine WORLDWIDE here: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/150226

The magazine includes myself and my gorgeous friend Pomona Green (The next big thing in Burlesque) - whom I shall be blogging about shortly - as well as a write up by me. Darren has a huge talent, please go purchase his magazine.

 FOLLOW HIS BLOG HERE:
(C) Darren Cheshire Photography

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant photography and you are such a lovely model, Shell. I am elated to know that you have bounced back and have taken steps forward toward your goals. You always feel better once you take action. Good for you! If my advice and encouragement helps you then I will give it gladly, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete