Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Morning post.

This morning, I was delighted to see 'Lumiere Fotografie' posted through my door as I am actually in it! Not once, but three times, as is my beautiful friend Lucinda. (Keep your eyes peeled for a post on her)

Not only am I exceedingly excited about the prospect of my mush being splattered across a magazine, but I am also thrilled about a small piece of my writing being included into the magazine.

Make sure you buy this magazine. It's just fantastic. Darren's pictures are spectacular. It's about $12. I'm English, so it cost me around £9 including the P&P. GO BUY!!!



Excuse just washed hair and chipped nail varnish. Nails haven't been top of the list of late as I am a very busy woman! Watch this space for news of some charity fundraising I am doing and whatever I've wacked up on my sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. Shell, I couldn't be happier for you! I just saw your picture over on Leanne's site and am I very pleased to know that your talents as a model are being recognized and published. As the artist formerly (and currently) known as Prince exclaimed: "U got the look!"

    ReplyDelete