Saturday, 25 December 2010

New year, new blog

For the past few months, my enthusiasm for blogging has dwindled somewhat. I took to posting pictures and videos I found interesting and never really took much time to post anything else. I tried to re-organise my blog in a vain attempt to become interested again but thought it would be better to just make a new one and not dwell on everything i've ever written on that one....

For those who have never followed me before, I'll make a short 'About me' for my next post...

Obviously got to get a few formalities out of the way so if someone tries to sue me for copyright I can just say ''Look at my first post.'' - I don't own anything unless stated otherwise. I'm only doing this because on my Tumblr, I got a nice message about CR.

Hope you enjoy my brain...


No comments:

Post a Comment